[MINC-users] PET CT registration ...

Sylvain Milot sylvain at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 19 08:52:05 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've had a request from a researcher who would like to scan a patient at
our (PET) facilities but this patient cannot have a MRI (he has a clip) -
hence he would have a CT (at the MNI presumably or from another facility)

a few questions ...

Has anyone out there converted CT to minc ? I've never worked or played
with CT images before but chances are that some of our in house
Dicom-to-minc converters could do the work.

Has anyone done PET transmission to CT registration ?

thanks in advance,

---
Sylvain Milot (sylvain at bic.mni.mcgill.ca)
               (bicadmin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca)