[MINC-users] emma

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 18:52:18 EST 2009

Thanks to you both.
I checked out Niak but and it looks interesting but at the moment I am
looking for something simple to include in Matlab stand-alone apps and
since Niak still needs the minc libraries installed I will probably
end up using the matlab NetCDF interface (I currently only have MINC1
files) as it simplifies portability.
I look forward to trying out mniMincIO when available too.

Thanks for pointers
Soren