Next: PC directories
Up: Blood Lab Software
Previous: Blood Lab Software
- doc/: Contains the documentation for the blood lab
- func.tex: This document lists the functions which
comprise the blood lab computer programmes (BLOOD.EXE and
- outline.tex: An early outline of the functions
performed by the blood lab computer.
- tn7200.tex: This document explains the reasons
behind the change to the TN-7200 MCA, as well as giving
guidelines for the use of the TN-7200.
- userdoc.tex: This document is the user manual for
the data acquisition computer in the blood lab, and is
intended to be used by the operators of the computer.
- warnings.tex: Several warning about making changes
to the software, and potential side-effects of changing
software on the VAX.
- hplc/: This directory contains information relating to
the HPLC automation project. No code is contained in this
- source/: This directory contains transient versions of
the software on the blood lab computer. I use it as a transfer
point so that I can work on the PC software on an SGI. The source here should not be used. The source on the PC is the