Up: Blood Lab Software
Previous: SGI directories
- /project/source/: This is the development directory for
the blood lab software. This directory contains the most
up-to-date versions of the source, as well as a Makefile for
creating the executables.
- include/: Contains include files for the blood lab
- make/: Contains scripts associated with making the
executables. For the most part, these batch files are
kept around for historical interest, and have been almost
entirely replaced by the Makefile in
- obj/: Contains compiled object files for each of
the source files in /project/source. I placed
these in a separate directory to try and prevent
cluttering of the main source directory.
- /blood/: This directory tree contains the release
versions of the executables, as well as the data files
associated with blood acquisition.
- data/: The data files associated with blood data
collection. Each run number has a file associated with
it. Dynamic studies have the run number of the first set
of frames associated with them. The data files
(.BLR for BLood Raw) contain the preweigh,
activity, postweigh, background, and patient information
- exec/: The release executables (blood.exe
and synclock.exe), as well as the user interface
.UIR file that defines the user interface panels.
Note: The .UIR file must be in the same
directory as the executables. Please see the LabWindows
documentation for further details on the User Interface
- oldwgh/: After being used, the original preweigh
data files are archived here just in case.
- preweigh/: Preweighed data sets are stored here.
- system/: System log files are intended to be stored
here. At the moment, the only file stored here is the log
file that stores the time of the last clock